A high level restaurant
At roman Eau Vive restaurant, as in other restaurants which brings the same name, you can taste the Cuisine Francaise or the revisited international cooking or refined dishes prepared by the Lavoratrici Missionarie dell’Immacolata of the Famiglia Donum Dei whether at lunch and dinner.
The kitchen is characterized by the Cordon Bleu style.
The service is gentle and delicate and the familiar atmosphere is the only thing that the Lavoratrici Missionarie seek tirelessly to improve to always get their customers more satisfied.
Like a Carmel in the heart of Rome
The Eau Vive restaurant is much than a simple restaurant, it’s like a Carmel open to everybody. It’s staff is composed by the Lavoratrici Missionarie dell’Immacolata who following the example of the virgins of the primitive Church, have consecrated their lives to the Lord living in international communities.
St. Therese of the Child Jesus is their model and as she did they offer their lives to the Merciful Love of God and inside the Eau Vive they try to participate to the mission of Jesus in his conversation with the Samaritan: “Give me a drink…If you knew the gift of God…the Living Water…” (hence the name of the restaurant).
Some unforgettable date
- 1960: opening of the 1st restaurant in Toulon denominated “Le Restaurant Bleu”, closed in 1969
- 1960: opening of the Eau Vive sur la route (Banneux – Belgium) closed in 1987
- 1961: opening of the Eau Vive of Burkinabè (Ouagadougou – Burkina Faso)
- 1968: opening of the Eau Vive of Dalat (Vietnam) closed in 1975
- 1969: opening of the Eau Vive of Rome (Italy)
- 1970: opening of the Eau Vive of Luján (Argentine)
- 1972: opening of the Eau Vive of Bobodioulasso (Burkina Faso)
- 1977: opening of the Eau Vive of Pacifique (Numea – New Caledonia)
- 1978: opening of the Eau Vive of Lima (Peru)
- 1981: opening of the Eau Vive of Asia (Manila – Philippines)
- 1988: opening of the Eau Vive of Mexique (Tepatitlan – Mexico)
- 1989: opening of the Eau Vive of Toulon (France)
- 1993: opening of the Eau Vive of Notre-Dame de la Garde (Marseille – France)
- 2002: opening of the Eau Vive of Brno (Czech Republic)
- 2003: resumption of restaurant managment “L’Accueil du Pèlerin” at Domremy-la-Pucelle (France) in the spirot of the Eau Vive.