We’re talking about Palazzo Lante (the restaurant occupies part of the ground floor and firs floor), built in the 1513 by Pope Leo X Medici with the architect Jacopo Tatti called sansovino, and overlooking the Piazza Catrettari. The building was purchased in 1558 by Ludovico Lante and restored for the first time in seventeenth century by Honorius Longhi, then in the eighteenth century by Carlo Murena. The current owners are the members of the Aldobrandini family.
Room Roman Olympus
Room Diana “Goddess of hunting”
Sala Piano Terra